Membership at ICSF
The ICSF is a registered non profit society under the Society’s Act of British Columbia. Its sole purpose is to coordinate, promote, encourage and assist competitive and non-competitive sport initiatives within the Italian Community by the use of the Italian Canadian Sports Federation through its twelve board of directors and its by-laws.
Throughout its history the ICSF has organized interregional soccer tournaments facilitated other sports groups and have helped in the development of youth soccer infrastructure within the Italian community, currently consisting of 44 youth teams, one (1) senior men’s team and one (1) women’s team. The benefits of the people belonging to this association through a membership are:
- Voting privileges at the annual general meeting (members 18 years of age or older);
- An opportunity to voice in the affairs of the association;
- Participating in the programs offered by the association;
- A discount for members to businesses that are affiliated to the ICSF;
- Newsletter informing members of the programs and activities offered.
Fee structure is as follows:
All youth players under the age of 18 will pay a fee of $2.00, which will entitle them to all the benefits listed above except the voting privilege. The $2.00 membership fee has been incorporated into the registration fee and collected with the registration.
All players and team representatives 18 years of age or older will pay $ 5.00 which will entitle them to all the benefits listed above. This fee will not be part of registration. Anyone wishing to become a member who is 18 years of age or older will pay $ 5.00 and this fee will entitle them to all the benefits listed above.